• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new family member :D

Only1Balto

New Kit
I just wanted to post up photos of my new baby :love: Her name is Holly! We got her after the sudden and unfortunate death of our little Lola. I couldn't stand to see Lola's cage empty for too long. If anyone has any comments or info about little Holly please post up :D

I was told she was a Mini- which Lola was, but Lola become HUGE and I'm curious if Holly will blow up as well. Anyone know?

Holly3.jpg

Holly2.jpg

Holly.jpg

Holly4.jpg

Awww she is gorgeous!:love: How old is she?

Minis in the states are what we call dwarfs here in the UK, which are medium sized buns. They weigh approx. 2-2.5kg, so she will get a good bit bigger :lol:

I would recommend reading up about general rabbit care (diet, health, behaviour and housing) on the rabbit care board, especially after the sad loss you just had. I spent ages reading and learning new things on here, hopefully any new knowledge you soak up will only make Holly's life that much better. :wave:

Awww she is gorgeous!:love: How old is she?

Minis in the states are what we call dwarfs here in the UK, which are medium sized buns. They weigh approx. 2-2.5kg, so she will get a good bit bigger :lol:

I would recommend reading up about general rabbit care (diet, health, behaviour and housing) on the rabbit care board, especially after the sad loss you just had. I spent ages reading and learning new things on here, hopefully any new knowledge you soak up will only make Holly's life that much better. :wave:

6 weeks old which puts her birthday around June 1st.

Back