• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mum & 2 week old babies £50 ad.....advice

chelle

Warren Veteran
Hi all,

Just wanted some advice.....Seen an advert for a 6 month old female with her 2 week old babies for £50 - urgent sale.
I emailed advising this website, and local rescue areas.
Have had no reply, but the ads re-appeared with just the mom for sale for £20 - quick sale.
Worried about the young!:shock:
Dont know what to do.....new ad says nothing about new borns & she for sale by herself....:(

Very sad - there are now 4 buns for sale for £15.....and the mum is def. one of them.....whatever happened to her young i dont know - she looks so skinny too....:cry:

4 buns though...alot to take on for anyone when they prob. not spayed or neutered or anything....wonder what will happen to them...:cry:

If they are the REW's then these were pointed out to me a week or so ago. If we have both emailed about RU and local rescues there is unfortunately not much else we can do. All we can do is provide info that might help, it is up to the owner if they choose to use it :(

If they are the REW's then these were pointed out to me a week or so ago. If we have both emailed about RU and local rescues there is unfortunately not much else we can do. All we can do is provide info that might help, it is up to the owner if they choose to use it :(

I dont think they the same ones....poor buns....:cry:

Oh no!! I really hope that they can get something good sorted, i agree there is only so much that you can do :cry:

Probably not - such a shame - well i could just go pay £15 and bring them all home...but they prob not spayed & even though theywould be in better care with me - I dont have houseing for them etc...oh I feel like im making excuses now! But yes housing and money for their health care if the main issue.....
Ive emailed them - what else can I do....:cry:

They may well go to a rescue centre & be told the rescues full - then what happens?

Probably not - such a shame - well i could just go pay £15 and bring them all home...but they prob not spayed & even though theywould be in better care with me - I dont have houseing for them etc...oh I feel like im making excuses now! But yes housing and money for their health care if the main issue.....
Ive emailed them - what else can I do....:cry:

They may well go to a rescue centre & be told the rescues full - then what happens?

Those are perfectly valid reasons for you not being able to take them, I have also been beating myself up about the Baby Nethies whcih are in a rescue now.. i just can't afford the vet bills of an unneutered un vacs bun :cry:

Those are perfectly valid reasons for you not being able to take them, I have also been beating myself up about the Baby Nethies whcih are in a rescue now.. i just can't afford the vet bills of an unneutered un vacs bun :cry:

Thanks for that....still feel bad though.....hopefully this person will end up doing the right thing....:(

Back