• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone recommend an alternative therapist for bunnies

barbara forster

Warren Scout
does anyone know of a herbalist/homeopathist etc who will treat bunnies. My friends bun has had a tumor removed. The biopsy came back that it was malignant. she is doing ok now but we dont know whether there is anything else developing

I will email my friend & get back to you. She deals with herbs for people & animals & is very good. I just need to check that she deals with rabbits. Whereabouts is the rabbit? Although if not near my friend it doesn't matter too much as she can consult & send via distance/post.

oooh - would love to know where to contact alternative therapist tooo....

Had a parrot when younger & she got ill - vet wanted to put her down - my mom refused & took her to a homeopothist - she lived for another 2 years! Also helped out horses....

Id def. like ot kow where someone with experience is available for help if needed who dealt with rabbits......:D

Thanks, We did look at Dr Day but the buffy hates travelling so oxford is really out of the question. We thought we found one in liverpool but when we go there she said she had done a one day course on herbs for cats and dogs. So that was a wasted journey. Apparantly there is a very good herbalist in usa who will consult by phone. her name is Deborah Miles hoyt but i cant find any contact details for her on the internet.
will put a seperate thread up to see if anyone has heard from her

Back