• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What nicknames do you give your bunnies?

fluffyfred

Alpha Buck
All our bunnies get called different stuff all the time (usually by hubby or son), such as:

Flower:
Flowerpot
Flower Power
Potty P
Mrs Pot Pot
Flower P

Max/Maxxie:
Maxibun
Maxiboo
Puppy Dog (Hubby says he's like an excited little puppy when it's treat time)
Maximus
Maximum
Maxipad (hubby thought this was hilarious, I think I neutered the wrong creature)

Ninto:
Nints
Nintipoops

Mr Funny Bunny:
FB
Mr FB
Mr Fat Belly

I'm sure Ninto has another name or two that Michael calls him but I can't remember them. I can't believe just how many nicknames we have for them. It's a good job they only answer when we use their correct names.

haha toby is the poo-meister (or replace poo with a four letter word begining with -s- when its after I just hoovered for the landlord inspection! They all get called honey bunny or baby from time to time. Lola is def the wiggler, and lilou is proving to be a little hudeney(sp?) so I been callin her huey louy today ;)

I call Flopsy my "Binky Bum" or "Bean"

I haven't called Furby Furby in about 6 weeks, he's now permanently taken on his nick name... Foo Foos!!

Snuffles gets called Snuff Snuffs!

Alfie, for some reason gets called Alfafa!! :lol:

All the other names rarely change, thank goodness, poor buns must get so confused!!

Smokey - Smokster, Smokey baby
Magic - Magicoooo
Rose - Rosie wosie bumblebee :oops:. Rosie bumble
Xander - Xander pie :D
Angel - Angel pieee (high pitched:oops:) - to which she lifts up her ears and looks at me :love:
Buffy - Buffy Wuffster, the big man :lol: (she's a bully)

bramble get called, bram, babes, big boy, mr b, bumble(my niece who is 2) gorgeous boy, mr mischied, greedy, garbage disposal (grandad).

Pixel (foster bunny) pixel, cutey, tiny, babes

Buddy, mr sleepy, and spud. He was called buddy cos i was thinking of a name and kept calling him buddy till i could think of a name and it sort of stuck. hehe

my niece hamster is called Humphrey after the hamster in the books, The world according to humphrey. He had to be the same colour as the one in the book and everything he gets called humpy, noisey, muncher, sweetpea, humps and other things.

Dizzi :
Dizzi-doooo
Dizzi-doo-daah
The Dizter
Dizzaroo
Diz
Dizzi-bint
missie

Rascal :
Rasci-roooo
Binky-boy
Rascaldascal
Rasci-dask
buddy/matey
Rasc

Biscuit gets called;

Biccy
Biccy Biccy Bun Bun :oops:
Sweetpea
Baby Bun
Poppet
Little Man

Why do we all turn to moosh when we have something small and fluffy showing us love? :roll::lol:

Grimlock:
Grim
Grims
B B Bunny / B B Bunnio
Grimmy
Grimbo

Samus:
Smoo
Smoo Smoo
Smooby
Smooby Smoo
Smoob

Dexter:
New Buns
Little Buns / Tiny Buns
Dex
Stink Stink :D

Collectively known as 'My Guys'

Deja vue there was another thread like this the other day, I find the nicknames hillarious :lol:

Carlo is : You little white :censored: cos he runs away from me so fast when I'm on bum patrol:lol:

Bobby is: Boblaaaaaa (like Gavlaaa from gavin and Stacey):oops:

Bolly: Bolly Knickers or Bol's
Hyzenthlay: Hyzie or Nympho! :lol:
Maurice: my little man
Neville: Nev, my handsome
Mopsey: Mops or the bowling ball!
Sherpa: Sherps, My handsome man, my old man,

Back