• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Maxibun!

fluffyfred

Alpha Buck
We've had no dial tone on our phone for about a week, we booked an engineer and then hubby called me tonight and said "look next to his cage and pen as the phone wire runs at the back of it.

Lo and behold, naughty Max has got a bit peckish in between hay feeds (He eats more hay than the other 3 put together!) and decided to have some fun with the telephone wire.

Now that we know what it is, we're cancelling the engineer at the moment until we have enough money to pay for the repair. The bunnies come first, even Max!:lol:

Anyway, here's a cute picture taken a few days after I got him. He's a lot bigger now but I need him to sit still long enough for me to take a decent up to date photo.

27743_10150208910790057_645120056_1.jpg

He is a pesky bunny, especially as I arrange the pen so he shouldn't have been able to reach any cables but he's got a long thin face, so he can shove it between the bars of his pen easily, the little rascal!

Out of my 4 bunnies, he's the only one who has taken an interest in the wires. I'm wondering if it's revenge for me getting him neutered 2 weeks ago, the timing seems about right:lol:

He is a pesky bunny, especially as I arrange the pen so he shouldn't have been able to reach any cables but he's got a long thin face, so he can shove it between the bars of his pen easily, the little rascal!

Out of my 4 bunnies, he's the only one who has taken an interest in the wires. I'm wondering if it's revenge for me getting him neutered 2 weeks ago, the timing seems about right:lol:

you mess with his wiring, he messes with your wiring - seems fair to me :lol:

Back