• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of my boys....

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
BunnyPicturesJuly2010inaviary064.jpg

BunnyPicturesJuly2010inaviary020.jpg

BunnyPicturesJuly2010inaviary017.jpg

BunnyPicturesJuly2010inaviary015.jpg

I love your lot!!

Question though, how do you tell the difference between them? Theyre quite similar! Is it their behaviour or slight differences in their looks??

I love your lot!!

Question though, how do you tell the difference between them? Theyre quite similar! Is it their behaviour or slight differences in their looks??

Both :lol:

Behaviour-wise: Dan is bolshie, Blackie is a cute attention seeker, Clo comes running to see if you have food, and Butters is still quite shy.

Looks-wise: Dan & Clo are 'The Big Boys' and Blackie & Butter are 'The Little Boys', cos Dan and Clo are almost twice the size of Blackie & Butter. Clo has much softer fur, and whiter inside his ears. Dan has long legs - we called him a hare when he was a baby :lol: Blackie has a much smaller head than Butter, but from the back it's hard to tell them apart. Also, Butter's ears tend to sit apart, whilst Blackie's ears tend to stay together.

There are lots if little differences if you know what to look for :)

Both :lol:

Behaviour-wise: Dan is bolshie, Blackie is a cute attention seeker, Clo comes running to see if you have food, and Butters is still quite shy.

Looks-wise: Dan & Clo are 'The Big Boys' and Blackie & Butter are 'The Little Boys', cos Dan and Clo are almost twice the size of Blackie & Butter. Clo has much softer fur, and whiter inside his ears. Dan has long legs - we called him a hare when he was a baby :lol: Blackie has a much smaller head than Butter, but from the back it's hard to tell them apart. Also, Butter's ears tend to sit apart, whilst Blackie's ears tend to stay together.

There are lots if little differences if you know what to look for :)

Cool, my grandma used to have a pack of black labs and I was young at the time, I had no idea how she was able to do it (they all had the same chain type collar too). Guess its a mummy thing too :love::love:

The more I see your boys the more I'm sure Nutmeg must have a bit of nethie in her. *envisages doe let loose in buck house* :lol:

:lol: That's Dan the Man, posing in his poo pot :lol:

Oooh the painter!! Lola likes him - very handsom, and arty too - quite a catch..... for another bun of course!!! I posted pic of Ben and Lola in the wrong place this morning - over on rabbit chat - 'A morning with the bunninghams'

Love that little face of Dan's!!

Back