• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnies showing me the bum...

happybun

Wise Old Thumper
my bunnies aren't speaking to me. or looking at me.

i came home on wednesday evening and found the living/dining room whiffy. can't have that, so i moved buns upstairs to their old bedroom while i had a thorough clean. whole process took three hours or so and i was shattered afterwards so i didn't start bringing them down again.

but now when i go into their room, all i can see is two furry backsides. they won't look at me! obviously, i am beyond the pale. my behaviour is intolerable! i am of no consequence, they won't even acknowledge my presence.

its not bad upstairs. there's the same amount of space and i've put in some extra hidey places and all the flooring is soft and fleecy. but its not good enough...

i'm going to be in disgrace until the weekend i think, as i don't feel strong enough to bring them down tonight!

hahaha! oh dear!!

You have really done it :p

Maybe offer some of their fave food and try to win them over? My buns usually forgive me if i offer food or just grovel to them haha.

:lol::lol::lol: I shouldn't laugh, but I can just imagine what it's like to be faced with furry backsides instead of fuzzy faces. Mine had the hump cos it was too wet and windy to put them out today (really gale-y winds) so they had to stay in the aviary. I did try to bring them indoors for a run in the afternoon, but they were having none of it!

i bought parsley! specially! but no, they wouldn't touch it until i moved well away. :( bad mummy! shameful hoomin!

Oh I know, bunny sulks are the worst!!! :shock: They have a real knack of making you feel terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible!

Last edited:
haha oh dear! You really are in disgrace! Fortunatley my 2 dont hold grudges but it looks like yours do.

um.. i dont know what else you can do apart from maybe sitting with them for a while and see if you can get them to hop over from curiosity lol.

Back