• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sprocket and Widget have landed.

BigwigLess

Alpha Buck
They've just had a good amble around their new surroundings and seem quite content with everything on ground level so far. Neither of them have tried the mystery of the ramp yet.

Kat is outside keeping an eye on them, so far so good they both seem pretty chilled.;)

Sprocket has made it to the first platform in the run. Widget hasn't tried yet AFAIK. They are both about 4 to 5 months old. We're still looking for a lionhead to bond with them. :love:

Widget was my first bunny! Not a name I come across very often :lol:

Can't wait to see pictures!

YAY So pleased they have settled in so well. I was hoping to see you yesterday there but you had been and gone when i got there. I went to introduce my boys to out new Cat and kitten coming home next wed :)

Looking forward to the pics and will let Angela know how well they have settled in when i see her on Monday.

We had them both in the lounge yesterday. It was going so well until Sprocket disgraced himself by peeing on me! :roll: Early days for their litter training I suppose...

Couldn't get them to explore the penthouse bit of Fort Lapin. Kat removed the ramp, lo and behold they jumped onto the intermediate level and straight in.

Oh yes and Sprocket went the whole nine yards, the missus, the sofa. Damn impressive for a wee little thing.

some pics! :)

Here they are when we first met them at the vets:

4823220407_5c2390a6be_b.jpg

Here's sprocket having a drink- he seems to be a thirsty bun!

4823220417_6d12ec3eb6_b.jpg

Here's lovely Widget:

4823220421_fe9c0e826d_b.jpg

And Sprocket and Widget together

4823220425_77ab1e61d1_b.jpg

Close up:

4823220433_8e42fae08d_b.jpg

Touch wood no more accidents. Although I got a surprise when Widget scared Sprocket when he was in the litter tray. Sprocket covered half the length of living room in what seemed an instant and skidded to a halt, finally faceplanting rather unceremoniously into the padded ankle of my boot. He hopped off looking rather sheepish, but no harm was done.

Back