• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Silver fox bunny pics wanted please

wally4eva

Mama Doe
I am looking at this bunny in my local rescue and he is a silverfox lionhead. The picture they emailed me does not really show must of his real handsomeness that i'm sure he has:p
Here is the picture they sent me:

I think you'll see what I mean.
rasputin-possibleadopteee.jpg

So I would like some pictures of your silver fox bunnies (and if their lionhead that would be good to) because I would like to see what they actually look like and how beautiful they actually are:D

Thank you:wave:

Ooo I've got 5 silver foxes! :love:

Bandita, the mum (who I was told was a boy.. hence baby bunnies)

BANDIT.jpg

Smokey, the dad

SMOKEY.jpg

This is when one of the babies was a little baby!!

DSCF4500.jpg

And this is what the babies are like now....

Foo Foo somehow completely missed the silver fox markings :? He is dark grey all over!
fooo3.jpg

Unfortunately, Smooch had to be pts a couple of months ago :cry: but both his sisters, Snuffles and Nutella are just like him :love:

bun7.jpg

The fox is the same as the otter, but no sandy colour around where the white meets the black :)

The fox is the same as the otter, but no sandy colour around where the white meets the black :)

I wanted to ask that. In fact someone from Bunny Burrows was at the vets same time as me once and asked if Esme was Silver Fox or Otter and I wasn't sure. .... I know now though :D

But does a silver fox have to be black and "silver", or can it be another colour, too? Some of the bunnies in this thread look more blue or grey. I'll never learn all these colourings, I was hopeless with horses, too. :lol:

But does a silver fox have to be black and "silver", or can it be another colour, too? Some of the bunnies in this thread look more blue or grey. I'll never learn all these colourings, I was hopeless with horses, too. :lol:

no you can get black silver fox, blue silver fox, & chocolate silver fox ?

anyone can correct me if I'm wrong

I know what you mean I am the same, I was told Ella was blue which is what I already thought but she looks like some of the buns that are being called silver fox
125829058.jpg

Here is a better pic for showing colour
125252516.jpg

I am lost now:lol::lol:

I know what you mean I am the same, I was told Ella was blue which is what I already thought but she looks like some of the buns that are being called silver fox
125829058.jpg

Here is a better pic for showing colour
125252516.jpg

I am lost now:lol::lol:

she would be a blue silver fox I believe :D and very cute might I add

Back