• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ice Pods - Scratch & Newton

VickiP

Wise Old Thumper
This will probably sound silly but, just want to check, it says on the box that they need to popped in the freezer four hours before use, mine arrived today and they aren't needed (typical) I have them on the top of the fridge but, was wondering if they can just be stored in the freezer? It doesn't weaken the plastic or anything or affect the 'freezable' stuff inside if they are left in the freezer - I have those picnic ice things which are fine I leave them in there and haven't had a prob but, I just want to check they can't crack or anything:? Anyone do this, leave them in all the time?

I've been leaving mine in the freezer when not needed, else I'll lose them :oops:

Hope they'll be ok, they have so far.

Oh cool thanks, yeah I got 3 and have them sat on the fridge but, the weather is so unpredictable I know I am going to want them and be like uhhh I have to wait a few hours, so I figured leave them in there and then if it suddenly gets warm one day they are ready to roll, if it was for me I wouldn't care but, as it's for them I thought I'd just check. I'll pop mine in the freezer then. Thanks x

Mines was being used as a frisbee for the dog the other day......my 28 year old brother & his stupid ideas. :roll:

Weird thing is.....Rodge was chasing after it too.:shock:

Mines was being used as a frisbee for the dog the other day......my 28 year old brother & his stupid ideas. :roll:

Weird thing is.....Rodge was chasing after it too.:shock:

:shock: They are quite tough then! That's good, they are sort of frisbee shaped, Rodge was saying that's mine get orrrrrf :lol:

dog got a hold of mine (managed to open a cupboard door) and punctured a hole in it:roll: she didnt get any of the contense inside but i just lost £5.99:roll::lol:

dog got a hold of mine (managed to open a cupboard door) and punctured a hole in it:roll: she didnt get any of the contense inside but i just lost £5.99:roll::lol:

Oh how annoying, glad poochie is alright though, obviously wants a frisbee :lol:

I've left mine in the freezer for weeks and it's been fine.

Buns won't go near them though :roll:

im glad its not just my rabbits then:roll:
kyi really struggles with the heat i thought shed love it...but no......still hasnt touched it:roll:

Yep, mine live in the freezer so they don't get lost! They only time they come out is for a few hours in the run!

I've got two and they're in the freezer all throughout the summer (I use one each day, so they're out for a few hrs every other day iyswim). This will be the 3rd summer they've been used and they seem fine. :)

Back