• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I has a secret...

Zizi

Alpha Buck
...and her name is Eevee!

DSC00034.jpg

I went and picked up little Eevee a week and a half ago, after someone I knew at uni asked me if I could look after a rabbit for a week or so (seeing as I am the 'rabbity lady'). She had apparently bought a cute bunny to keep her company however forgot to ask her landlord...:roll: and the landlord wanted it out immediately.

So we agreed I would house Eevee until she found somewhere for her to go... but it turns out she lied and has dusted her hands of her now she is with me. So I had a big old panic... The OH fell in love with her and surprised me by saying we should keep her and he will even pay for anything she needs (vaccs etc).

So now that her future is settled I thought I would introduce her. She didn't even have a name :( so I called her Eevee after a pokemon :oops: but it sounds like a normal name so noone will know:lol:

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

She is a right diva!

Oh bless her!! :love::love::love:

Bit rude of your friend though, if you dont mind me saying. :?

ETA: Sorry, mis-read. Not your friend - the lady that had her.

aw she is gorgeous :love: shame about her owner tho, cant believe she didnt even have a name ... Eevee is a lovely name, you wouldnt think it was a pokemon :lol:

Aww Eevee says fankoo!!

Oh bless her!! :love::love::love:

Bit rude of your friend though, if you dont mind me saying. :?

ETA: Sorry, mis-read. Not your friend - the lady that had her.

I agree, I was very cross about it! But once I had taken her there wasn't much I could do, I just wanted to make sure she was safe (she was going to dump her on a vets doorstep or something). I don't really have friends at uni but somehow all these people seem to know I'm a 'bunny lady' and I'm worried because someone must have said that I would take her. I don't want this to start an epidemic... I would love to have a rescue but preferably when I am earning!

One of my old rabbits was called Eevee!:love: It's a gorgeous name, isn't it? Even though it's from Pokemon:lol: :love:
Your Eevee is lovely :)

Not surprised your OH fell for her she looks a right little character, and as cute as that I'm sure she'll know how to get her own way :love:

Back