• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Male Rescue rabbit - wanted

Bunnie_Mummy

Young Bun
Hi,

Im having difficultly finding a buck (male) giant french lop. My beloved Ozzy Bear died suddenly on Monday, and he was boned with my rescue lop, Poppy.

She is now in need of a new friend to bond with. (She is a house bunny, and I am looking for another house bun too)

I am based in Sheffield, and am looking for another french lop, as I love there temperment and character. Ideally, a neuted male, as she is neuted too. However, if not, I can easily get him neuted if he is of the right age.

Can anyone help me? I am based in the Sheffield area, Worksop.

you've tried the rabbit rehome and rabbits in need pages? i'm sure there are people with rescues who could help you. are there any rescues near you?

you've tried the rabbit rehome and rabbits in need pages? i'm sure there are people with rescues who could help you. are there any rescues near you?

There arent many rabbit rescues that I can see around me. S25 area, Sheffield.

Ive also tried rabbit rehome, and again, there are plenty. But Im looking for a Giant French Lop, neuted male (if poss) able to bond with spayed female of 2 years.

Can anyone one help? :cry:

Hey,

I know you are keen to have a German lop but if I were you, I'd look into adopting a cross breed etc....maybe there would be a rescue near you who wouldnt mind you pop along along for the day & sitting with different types of buns?

When I rescued Rodge, I had the urge to rescue a grey coloured female as I think theyre gorgeous...I ended up with Sookie. Identical to Rodge in everyway but totally different personalities! :)
Hope you find a bun soon! :D

Back