• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

if a bunny was walking...

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
along the top of a carrier on his back legs :roll: and fell off landing on the legs and then sort of collapsed flat but after a few seconds was acting like nothing had happened.. would it be safe to assume i wont go home to find a poorly bun who is in need of vet treatment for some sort of back/leg injury tonight?

what im asking is will Alvin have shown he was hurt straight off if he had damaged his spine from the fall or would there be some sort of delayed injury to watch for???

It's impossible to say that there's NO chance of injury because freak accidents do happen as you know, but mine do stupid things like this all the time, and have never injured themselves.

I can't say for sure either.

But if it reassures you, when Alfie dislocated his hock, it was immediately clear something wasn't right. He's also had a few other mishaps (jumping face first into a fence is the first that springs to mind :shock: :roll:) where he's been a bit stunned briefly, but no lasting damage.

fingers crossed for a bruised ego then. he deffo seemed fine, even head binkied after having a long drink of water. hes a total muppet :roll::roll:

I can't say for sure either.

But if it reassures you, when Alfie dislocated his hock, it was immediately clear something wasn't right. He's also had a few other mishaps (jumping face first into a fence is the first that springs to mind :shock: :roll:) where he's been a bit stunned briefly, but no lasting damage.

Mini dislocated her hind leg and that too was visible immediately.

No idea but, the binky sounds promising, hopefully he will be fine, if the carrier was on the floor there is a good chance. Fingers crossed. x

He'll probably be a bit achey so he might lie down more. One of the cats was daft and jumped out the window, he was quiet for a day or two and then was fine.

They love to make you panic!

Did you watch him on the bunnycam again??? :lol: Glad he's ok. They do stupid things when they think no one is watching. :lol:

He'll probably be a bit achey so he might lie down more. One of the cats was daft and jumped out the window, he was quiet for a day or two and then was fine.

They love to make you panic!

yeah he certainly wasnt tolerating me plucking him tonight, scruffy little sod he is. but hes running about and dont seem to be limping...

phewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Did you watch him on the bunnycam again??? :lol: Glad he's ok. They do stupid things when they think no one is watching. :lol:

yup when im getting ready for work it really helps my piece of mind to see him eating and drinking before i go.. i didnt expect gymnastics tho :shock::shock: and i was so worried i was late :oops::oops: :lol::lol:

Phew, I'm glad he seems ok. :D Perhaps he was practicing his gymnastics routine for the 2012 Bunlympics? :lol::lol:

glad he's ok:D

eric's fallen off stuff a few times (not very high - he has trouble getting on the sofa cos he's so ickle) and when he does summat really daft, he stamps at me like it was all my fault:roll:

Back