• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i hope rosie won't mind

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:cry: i miss rosie soo much, and soo does locksley, he is soo lonely

please meet Isabella, she won't be here for another 2weeks, but here is a quick pic of her, she will never be rosie, she will never ever replace her, i cannot do that, i loved my old girl soo much, but life just too quite :cry: if i could have rosei back i would :cry:

141.jpg

i fell in love with this little girl as soon as i saw her

Don't feel bad sweetie, Rosie knows you aren't trying to replace her, you just have to do what's best for you and for Locksley

thanks, my heart fell in love with this little girl, and then i keep thinking am i doing the right thing, and looking at rosie's photo, wishing her back :cry:

but locksley keeps looking around the house for some company

Aww hun, we know youre not trying to replace rosie, shes always in your heart, but you need to do whats best for locksley, and if hes used to a friend then he needs a friend

Aww, Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear Rosie's gone to her forever sleep. You couldn't replace her, she was such a personality! She would be looking down and smiling, knowing Locksley's getting a new friend, and I'm sure Locksley will tell her all about Rosie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh. Isabella is sooo sweet! You'll never forget Rosie, but Locksley needs company, so you're doing the right thing. You have a big enough heart to love many bunnies, and they're all loved in different ways as they are all such individuals.

rosie won't mind! she'll be like a spiritual mum to isabella! the memory of rosie will influence isabella's world for the best. what a lovely little girl she is. no wonder you fell in love with her. :wave:

no wonder you fell in love with her:love:

rosie won't mind i'm sure - she'd know that you have enough love for another little bun and she'd hate for locksley to be lonely:)

thanks, its because she was black that i fell in love with her, as many are overlooked, just as rosie's colouring agouti tends to be

she's a netherland dwarf too, and to honour rosie i wanted another netherland dwarf, as rosie made me fall in love with nethies as much as mini lops

i will never forget rosie either - she and mowgli were my fave bunnies.

i'm sure a little black nethie could melt any heart;) just ask eric!

She is just divine, so teeny!

I felt very doubtful when i got Herbie & Inca as it was very soon after Kermit's passing. You are deffo not replacing Rosie, just showing her how caring that her mummy can be by giving another bun a home.

Shes gorgeous and please don't feel bad,Rosie will be happy Locksley has some company I'm sure.x

I had to find another partner for Diesel quite quickly when Jasmine died because he became quite depressed,hes much happier now Tallulah is with him.

Shes beautiful. rosie wouldnt mind, she'd just be happy that you and locksley can see a glimmer of happiness after the auwfulness of losing her.

Its a hard decision to make to get another bun after losing a much loved one. I had to do that after Tilly died because Timmy was lonely, so adopted Mimi. I felt guilty and wrong as I was still desperately grieveing for Tilly, but 6 months on I love Mimi with evey fibre of my being and dont regret it for a second.

Nobun will ever fill that space in your heart that you have for Rosie xxxxxxxx

Shes gorgeous. We know it's not about replacing Rosie - Thats impossible!
But poor Locksley - he is obviously feeling the strain too. It's good you have got him a friend. And they are closer in age too so will hopefully have a long life together. :wave:

Aww Isabella is lovely, i can see why you fell in love with her!:love:
I completely understand how you feel, i felt exactly the same way recently after i lost my Freddie and got Archie only a couple of weeks later but it was what was best for Bella as she was missing Freddie so much. Freddie would want her to have company too. I think your doing the right thing, i'm sure Locksley will love her:love:

i dont think Rosie would be cross with you for taking on another rabbit. i think she would be pleased that you have given another bun a loving home. just as you did for her.

Isabella is such a pretty little lady:love:

Back