• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Harvey...

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Just looked out the window to see both his girls with their heads down, wanting to be groomed, and guess who he was grooming.... himself :roll::lol: that's men for you

:lol: Ohhhhhh dear Harvey!!
I remember when I tried to bond my lop Flopsy with a rescue bun Tiara, (I still really wish the bond had worked, she was beautiful :() and I kept telling Flops to "charm the pretty lady" or "go and lick her ears, she'll love you for it" but whenever he went near her, she started a fight :( Atleast your lovely ladies seem to have more patience!

:lol: Ohhhhhh dear Harvey!!
I remember when I tried to bond my lop Flopsy with a rescue bun Tiara, (I still really wish the bond had worked, she was beautiful :() and I kept telling Flops to "charm the pretty lady" or "go and lick her ears, she'll love you for it" but whenever he went near her, she started a fight :( Atleast your lovely ladies seem to have more patience!

Awwww I remember your threads about Tiara :(

He does groom them sometimes, he's just a bit stingy, I think he believes in the 'treat em mean keep em keen' philosophy :lol:

Back