• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no.... Im such a terrible bunneh mummeh :(

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Winni leapt under my feet as I was taking their hay ball back to their pen (refilled) and I trod on her foot :( Thankfully, I am bare foot and didnt apply my body weight, she didnt make any noise or anything, and shes using it fine but I am usually so careful and I feel awful :(

no your not a terrible bun mummy!:)
Bless her - it happens - they get so excited and leap everywhere.....it was an accident! Bless you!:p

I've stood on Charlie a few times
and kicked him a few times
and laid on him
and dropped a few (light, thankfully) things on him!

Bunnys just love to be in the way, theyre not happy unless theyre making things difficult for you :lol:

I did that to Nutmeg's back once. :shock: I was so worried about her!! Fortunately I didn't get anywhere near putting my weight down. It's easy done, don't feel bad.

Been there, done that!! They are just so quick!! I stood on Bensons foot the other week. He looked surprised, gave it a shake and hopped off (normally thank goodness).

Back