• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lino vs Laminate

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Which would you say is the best for indoor rabbits?

The choice is between these two because I can easily put down soft things on lino or laminate but the other way round isn't so easy!

I'd go for lino cos you can get non-slip

Yeah that's what was running through my mind too. I think I just needed a bit of reassurance.

It's going to cost about £400 to get both rooms done. :? I'm roping my Dad into helping as I have had to put up with this awful carpet for long enough now!

Yeah that's what was running through my mind too. I think I just needed a bit of reassurance.

It's going to cost about £400 to get both rooms done. :? I'm roping my Dad into helping as I have had to put up with this awful carpet for long enough now!

You won't know yourself when it's easier to sweep out etc...:wave:

NOT laminate, poor Beau looks like an octopus on crack when moving between the various rugs we use to try and make it more liveable for him!

You won't know yourself when it's easier to sweep out etc...:wave:

I can't wait. I really really cannot wait. Lugging a heavy hoover round is horrid and I have to shut the rabbits out while I do it so instead I end up on all fours every night sweeping with a dustpan and brush which never gets it all up.

Back