• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yet another health problem to deal with...

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
..... and this time it appears to be contagious, I don't think the vet can help and I am sure it is going to cost me a small fortune.....

Its - FENUGREEK CRUNCHIE ADDICTION :shock::lol::lol:

I have hardly got my bottom on the sofa and there are rabbits climbing all over me begging for crunchies, it hasn't stopped all evening, there are scratches all over my arms :lol: Elwood has been in my face, on my shoulders non stop asking for more crunchies. But at the moment what Elwood wants Elwood gets, however all the others now know the sound of the packet rustling :roll:

The only problem is Elwood now can't work out why I get excited when he wees on the sofa and give him an extra treat, when for the past 2 years he has been shouted at for weeing on the sofa!

Tee hee! Just be thankful you've no piggies in the house or you'd have to put up with all the 'wheeking' when you rustle the packet as well as being bombed by bunnies!

:shock: please don't scare me like that! I read the title and first sentence and was about to go into a full on panic on your behalf :lol:

:shock: please don't scare me like that! I read the title and first sentence and was about to go into a full on panic on your behalf :lol:

Sorry :lol::lol::lol:

It is a very serious problem though, if it spreads through all the bunnies I will be bankrupt :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mine also do this for pellets! They know the sound of scoop in pellet box and run immediately. In fact Mini didn't today and I got quite worried!! (Think she was just sound-o.)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You ahd me worried then... though that is still a major problem ufortuantly I have that problem with my two, tragic it is.. wel for my pocket anyway! lol :lol::lol:

Saw your thread title...thought "Oh Poop" and read on.....
Just hand over the crunchies....and dig deep in the wallet.
You know you want to...and you know you should.xxxxxxxxxx

Dandelion is sending you another Paypal payment from his paintings tomorrow, so that should help out with keeping Elwood supplied :lol: (Fifibutton bought 7 paintings, will that keep him in crunchies for a couple of days????)

:lol: I know, they go mental for them:lol:

I do *think* strangely enough, that they are what gave Feegal an upset tummy, so they aren't aloud any now. :cry:

Don't do that to me!!! Panic set in when I read the title.

Aw, bless Elwood and his weeing on the couch and he gets rewarded for it.:love:

My lot go mad for these too.:roll:

Back