• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunny Neutered! 8 more to go...

Ambience

Warren Veteran
After sunnys teeth fell out and he has now had his eyes clear up after going on two lots of baytril, i took him in for neutering today. It was successful.

I'm abit worried because of his teeth and ability to eat. I've cut him up some cucumber but he hasn't touched it. Hopefully he will improve in the next 24 hours.

He is a very sensitive bunny and nervous compared to my others. Perhaps he would be more suited to being a house bunny. I'm hoping to bond him with an outdoor bunny andhope this will bring him out of himself. I just hope that he hasn't been too upset by the experience.

That's five bunnys neutered at this vets fine now, another 8 to go. The next lot i'm doing is ava, athena and rose as ama, lily and lucy seem to have come down with the same eye problems. I'm thinking this is contagious, but i'm trying to think how it's happened. Hopefully not pasturella :(

I'm doing alot of vet runs at the moment. Saturday i have sunnys 2nd checkup and shadows teeth to get cut and then i've got to fit ares and blaze in to check the tiacil and baytril is working, it does seem to be, but there eye problems still haven't totally cleared up.

Then i have to take in ama, lily and lucy aswell to be checked over again, as i don't want anything to escalate with them if they do have any problems. It's very difficult to tell as they clean each others eyes, but they do look slightly damp around the eyes to me for my liking, and that is how all this starts.

Hopefully nothing more dental related.
Ah my day is just wake up , give bunnys antibiotics, clean them, feed them , water them, vet trips, repeat, repeat , repeat. No time for anything else at the moment.

Anyways, time for another round of tiacil.
Just thought i'd ask for vibes for sunny as he is a little fragile today...

Ambience xx

Sending lots of vibes for Sunny - I always tempt mine with carrot tops after a GA or dandelions. Has Sunny had pain relief?

Yes he had pain relief, but none to take home. Thankyou for the vibes- he ate a pellet or two today and has definately drunk some water. He wont eat carrots with his teeth :(

Ambience xx

Back