• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My gorgeous Greyhounds

Livi

Alpha Buck
Please can I have permission to bore you all with a few snaps of my pride & joys :love:

Waggles having a swim in the heated hydro pool
Waggles7.jpg

Waggles having a rest & dry after his swim
Waggles3.jpg

My 'super' Stan - who I have a real soft spot for
Stan03.jpg

My little Liberty
lib2.jpg

Liberty (blue) & Holly (fawn)
girls.jpg

Doughnut enjoying a cuddle :love:
18.jpg

Holly in her fave pj's (roll neck fleece)
Hollyinpink.jpg

Buddy with his new coat on - waiting to go for a walk
Buddy02.jpg

Liberty with her toy doughnut....and wearing her purple fleece rollneck!
Phonepics029.jpg

Foxi out on a walk
Foxi02-1.jpg

Kai having a big yawn!
Fatty01.jpg

Bambi at home (rip Bambi - you were too young to go xx)
Bmbi.jpg

Arr I love greyhounds they are all lovely, we used to take our Sally swimming in the Hidropool was great fun and we got in with her occasionaly.:love:

Awh :love: Glad you all like them & I havent bored you all to tears!

I have so many photos I could go on & on - but for everyones sanity I will try to restrain myself...

Greyhounds are the most loving and amazing dogs ever - I cannot speak highly enough of them, I know I am obviously biased - but they really are #1 :D

I am seeing more and more now when I am out & about, so the word is spreading what fantastic pets they make :thumb:

I spend a small fortune on their fleecy coats, their own leads with names on etc....The list goes on :roll: I love buying them pressies, and Liberty & Holly especially seem to adore it when they get gifts - and always cant wait to try them on :lol:

Having said that I must confess to being a nut for most animals - no matter what species or breed!! I am a very chatty people person, but even so give me animals over humans anyday :lol:

Awh :love: Glad you all like them & I havent bored you all to tears!

I have so many photos I could go on & on - but for everyones sanity I will try to restrain myself...

Greyhounds are the most loving and amazing dogs ever - I cannot speak highly enough of them, I know I am obviously biased - but they really are #1 :D

I am seeing more and more now when I am out & about, so the word is spreading what fantastic pets they make :thumb:

I spend a small fortune on their fleecy coats, their own leads with names on etc....The list goes on :roll: I love buying them pressies, and Liberty & Holly especially seem to adore it when they get gifts - and always cant wait to try them on :lol:

Having said that I must confess to being a nut for most animals - no matter what species or breed!! I am a very chatty people person, but even so give me animals over humans anyday :lol:

Yup, same here!!! :)

Bless them they are lovely. I love greyhounds and whippets :love: they just look so graceful and elegant.

*swoons*
Are you a member of Lurcher Link?
How do they get on with your buns (If you have any)
We had a champagne brindle Lurcher until not so long ago...he was the awesomes
:wave:

Glad you all like them - I must add some more soon :love:

Hi Bluesmum, No I am not a member on there....some of the greyhouds pictured are still currently racing, some are retired....I know a lot of people on here probably think ill of people who race greyhounds...but I am proud of my involvement. All our greyhounds are treated like royalty, fed the best, live in clean and cosy kennels, excercised regularly - in fact they get better treatment than me :) whats more they absolutely love to race, and it gives me great pride in seeing them partake in something which they enjoy so much.

Obviously there are some instances where greyhounds decide they dont like racing and refuse to chase:) these guys often make the best ever pets, as they dont have any inkling to chase anything whatsoever.

I do have bunnies but wouldnt let the dogs get near just in case, although I know of many greyhounds who live with cats, birds, rabbits etc. My concern is mainly for the buns getting scared and not so much the dogs reactions...

Time to add some more pics of the dogs me thinks :)

Waggles as a baby :love:
A010.jpg

Pepzi during her lead training :lol: note the cute fluffy puppy coat!
Pepz03.jpg

The Panda playing hide n seek....he now lives on a houseboat :D
Panda01.jpg

Harley giving me a cuddle :)
specialtrip.jpg

Roxi & her toy bun x
Roxiee.jpg

Back