• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tall tales

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Rabswood - When I went to open up Big and Beige’s condo the other morning I noticed that something had tried to get in. I asked Big and Beige about it.

Big: It was very frightening; I heard it on the roof of the condo first. Beige started stamping his feet to warn the other bunnies.

Beige: Yes I did.

Big: Then I heard it on the tarpaulin covering the front of the condo, it came under the tarpaulin and was on the other side of the towel, which was covering half of the mesh.

Beige: You started to scream didn’t you Big.

Big:
I screamed and started to panic running up and down

Beige: Yes you did.

Big: I could see the towel moving it was terrifying.

Beige: I told her to go into the nest area where she couldn’t see.

Big: Yes I did and I closed my eyes.

Beige: When the towel moved I saw its red glaring eyes and it’s brush

Big:
It was a wild beast

Beige: Yes and it wanted to eat Big.

Big:
We were both shaking with fear.

Beige: But I said I would protect you didn’t I Big.

Big: Yes you did.

Beige: As the wild beast pushed back the towel to see inside the condo and grab Big I looked it straight in the eye and put my ears down flat to my head, I looked very fierce.

Big: And he shouted at it, ‘no I will not let you eat Big’

Beige: Yes I did

Big: Was that before or after you said ‘ you can take my sister but you’ll never take my freedom?’

Beige:
that was after I saw its sharp teeth and long claws

Big: You said they were long like Freddie Krueger's didn’t you.

Beige: Yes the were.

Big: What happened next Beige?

Beige: Well it burst into the condo, nostrils flaring. Fortunately the night before I had watched Kill Bill 1 and 2 so I knew exactly what to do.

Big: Yes I was hiding in the nest, my head buried in the hay. I could hear Beige saying take that, and that, pow, wham , kerplonk!

Beige:
Yes I gave it what for.

Big: Yes and it ran away didn’t it Beige.

Beige: Yes it ran away crying.

Big:
and tell them what you said Beige…

Beige: I shouted after it ‘and don’t come back hear and try to eat my sister again’

Big:
Yes Beige saved me from the wild beast.

Rabswood - On further inspection I realised a squirrel had tried to get into the condo as pot plant bulbs on the top had also been dug up and nommed on.

Oh Heavens Bunnies!! How simply Terrifying!!!!!:shock:
Beige, you are such a brave chap...
I think I would have fainted!!

Daisy: Oh Big dat must have been sooooo scary :shock: Beige can be mean but he was very brave!

Dudley: Beige you is a hero!!! We is both very glad you are both OK and not eaten!

Daisy: Yes it would have been a real shame if you was eaten coz nobunny else throws parties like you do :D

Dudley: Of course I had to save Daisy from a terrifying ordeal myself!

Daisy: Yes it was horrible! I was flopped out snoozing when a bird of prey with giant talons tried to land on me :shock:

Dudley: Daisy panicked and thumped and hid in a box and I had to investigate!!

Daisy: He snuck up on it with his earsies pointed forward and low to the ground nose twitching…I was watching from the box.

Dudley: I discovered that birds of prey smell very nice! The mummy declared it wasn’t a bird of prey at all and they don’t come inside houses, it was just a petal that had fallen off a flower!

Daisy: I taught the petal a lesson and ate it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Beige - what a hero! You should think about giving lessons in self-defence to other bucks, you could charge for them!

BellaBeige you're my hero :love:

Beige: Yes I am much braver than Dutchy. I think you should divorce him and move to Sheffield.

Big: Dudley you are also very brave to protect Daisy from the petal although I think you should have let her nom it.

Last edited:
Beige: Yes I am much braver than Dutchy. I think you should divorce him and move to Sheffield.

Big: Dudley you are also very brave to protect Daisy from the petal although I think you should have let her nom it.

Bella: Maybe I should but its such a long way I might get lost or kidnapped by wildies

Back