• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit supplies website that accept paypal?

cloughie

Banned
Hey...does anyone know any rabbit suppy websites (megazorb and toys ideally) that accept payment by monies stored in Paypal?

Thanks

:? Oooh don't know you could email Hayexperts and they will let you know, they get back to emails really fast.

Yih I'll do that thanks :)

I know vega valley does but they haven't really got anything that I need :( I've got £50 to get rid of :lol:

I think Lynne (Holidayhutch on here) does for their pet supplies business :wave:

Here's their website :) http://www.animalmagicpetsupplies.co.uk/epages/BT3336.sf

You get 15% off your first order if you enter AMSC63 at checkout & 5% of sale profits from RU member orders are donated to rescues as permanent fundraiser :D

Happy shopping :wave:

Aww I just missed this...I have just paid for a £40 order, oh well :) I hope the 5% profit can still go to a rescue?! :S

Back