• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have vibes for Snowdrop please?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Snowdrop hasn't eaten her breakfast this morning but did eat her pellets last night. I cleaned her litter tray this morning and there are a few poo's so I know things are going through, she just isnt eating.

I have let her out to free range and she is binkying about the garden so she cant be feeling too bad.

I am going on holiday on Friday and she is going to Lynne's so I hope she picks up soon!

Eeeek, is this her plan to sabotage your hols? :lol: Sending lots of vibes, I hope she's feeling better soon. x

Eeeek, is this her plan to sabotage your hols? :lol: Sending lots of vibes, I hope she's feeling better soon. x

She always does this at the worst times! Its usually bank holidays when the vets are shut!

She has been eating grass and plants in the garden and has nibble some carrot so hopefully she will be feeling better soon. I think its the change in the weather that has done her. She got used to it being really hot and now its dropped cooler again.

Back