• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very vocal bunny

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
One of buns is getting more & more vocal by the day, is this just how some buns are, or should I get her checked out, by vocal I mean she makes little sort of squeeky noises, she does it when I give her nose rubs and when the other buns groom her, or if she is being ignored she does it :oops:

Some bunnies are vocal. If you are worried then get a vet check, but chances are she is just talking to you, and anyone who will listen.

One of my Dopeys is very vocal and always seems to be chattering away at the moment.

Some bunnies are vocal. If you are worried then get a vet check, but chances are she is just talking to you, and anyone who will listen.

One of my Dopeys is very vocal and always seems to be chattering away at the moment.

I think she is just talking to me, because it when ever someone is giving her attention that she starts chattering away :love:, it soooooo cute :love::love:

My one bun would "chatter" when I would brush/groom him. At first I thought I was hurting him and checked him over, but then I realized he was just enjoying me brushing him. It is really cute! :)

My one bun would "chatter" when I would brush/groom him. At first I thought I was hurting him and checked him over, but then I realized he was just enjoying me brushing him. It is really cute! :)

I thought I was hurting her at first too so stopped then she came over chattering away :love::love:

Last edited:
Oh i love buns that are vocal, my Kermit was really noisy...i miss it!

awww, at first I was like, ohh sorry (thought I was hurting her) but then she would come over chattering away, and she does it when the other buns groom her :love:, or when someone tries to share her bowl of noms she makes a deeper noise :lol:

My Rimster is very vocal, just started one day, I think we encouraged it by 'woofing' back at him....... :oops: As long as they are showing any signs of pain, like hunching up, discomfort, grinting their teeth, I would say they are fine. :)

My Rimster is very vocal, just started one day, I think we encouraged it by 'woofing' back at him....... :oops: As long as they are showing any signs of pain, like hunching up, discomfort, grinting their teeth, I would say they are fine. :)

nah she doesn't show any signs of pain, she bows down to get nose rubs but thats it :love:

Back