• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im a laughing stock....

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
...at work today!

I ordered a mug online with Rodge & Sookies picture on it, im now officially the office weirdo! :lol:

Im over the moon with it, best £8 spent EVER!

They all laughed at first but so far 2 of the guys have emailed me with pics of their pets so they can give it as a gift to their wives! :lol:

I love being reminded of my buns! My boyfriend got me a rabbit charm for my pandora bracelet as a birthday gift, so thoughtful!

Anyone got little bits n bobs to remind them of their buns?

Aw bless thats so cute (and a very good idea :)) My bos and office know what i'm like. My screensaver is adiferent pic of each bun changed every few weeks and my boss got me a new mouse mat with a cat on it when he went for stationary supplies. They don't think i'm weird but my bos did say that me and the OH were "just a pair of old hippys" we're only 29 and 31!!!

...at work today!

I ordered a mug online with Rodge & Sookies picture on it, im now officially the office weirdo! :lol:

Im over the moon with it, best £8 spent EVER!

Oooooh that sounds fab ... do you have a piccy of it? Oh, and a link to where you got it from??

Thanks x

I done it on photobox. Very easy to do! I think if you took photos on a usb stick to boots, they do it too?

Im rubbish at uploading pics on here, just cant get the hang of it!lol

Ive uploaded pics of Rodge & Sookie on the facebook page! :)

Brilliant, thanks, just ordered my colleague a mug with pics of her dog on as part of her birthday pressi!

I have 2 pandora bunny charms - 1 for Alfie and 1 for Bugsy.

I also have a big knitted grey bunny (from fat fluffs) on my desk at work. He is called Joey after my bridge bunny, and the same colour :love:

Back