• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Nethie Babies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
sitting in my hand:love:
Lotus and Capri who have the look of angry squirrels about them:lol:

Lotusa.jpg

Capria.jpg

Last edited:
The agoutis almost look a bit like rex bunnies, although they have more fur. I have had 3 agouti bunnies, they are lovely, but I can't help but going awwww a bit more for my favourite colour girl Mercedes. :D

now being me..I prefer the agouti girls..probably as no one has said how cute they are and agoutis always get a rough deal:?

Now I feel all mean for not picking them. :oops: I did say they were all cute though ;);) and I think my preference for Mercedes is because I had a nethie the same colour. :love:

I don't know why agoutis are less popular in general though, much the same as black bunnies always get overlooked. :( Bunnies are beautiful, whatever the colour, I love 'em all. :love:

Last edited:
i said the agoutis cos they remind me of all the gorgeous wildies we had in the garden at our last house - and i've got a beautiful chinchilla girly already:love:

now being me..I prefer the agouti girls..probably as no one has said how cute they are and agoutis always get a rough deal:?

i like the agouti's best..the third pic is lovely..but i like agouti in anything..one of the best pets I ever had was Nellie a satin agouti mouse.:love:

Please can I have them all ? :love::love:

My OH would kill me, but they are soooooooooo gorg! :love:

Arent they with their mummy??

Gosh, I have fallen for nethies, hook, like and sinker, since meeting Rimmi :love::love:

rosie was agouti and she was soo special, when i first got her, everyone said she looked like a squirrel too :love:

ive had 2 agouti buns rosie and french lop thumper

Back