• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bit worried, is this normal?? u/d I love my shed

Becca24

Mama Doe
Ok so this morning I have let Pip into the shed and he is running around like a complete loon, going from run to run into the sheds and through all the tunnels, but he is doing it over and over again and so fast he keeps bashing into things, I am a bit worried that he will hurt himself. He also keeps scrabbing at the run (the new one) as if to get out, he has never ever done that before.

I have introduced all the new space slowly so as to freak him out. Am I worrying over nothing or he is not happy??? Sorry if that sounds a dumb question just a bit concerned!

Last edited:
My buns go on a mad 10 min dash around the room and bunky and just go crazy when they are happy. is he binkying?

he still ok? :) it really does sound like a mad dash of happiness haha. They are a bit clumsy occasionally running into things haha

Hahaha, yes, definitely a happy bonkers bun! You should see my Bellie when she has a nutty moment (which is quite a few times a day!).

he still ok? :) it really does sound like a mad dash of happiness haha. They are a bit clumsy occasionally running into things haha

He seems ok, was sitting in front of the door last time I went out to him! What I am surprised about is how he is still using his litter trays despite being in a newish space. I thought he would go crazy weeing and pooing all over the place, but he hasnt! :?

Oh I love my shed!! :love:

Just sat in the shed all cosy with Pip, fed him some veggies etc. He was so loving (he can be a bit grumpy at times) actually sat on my lap for a second off his own accord, was nibbling my jeans and rested his head on my leg for nose rubs! I love my boy!! :love::love:

Back