• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a plea from eric....

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
hello ru. please help me. mummy took me to that nasty place yesterday where they take bits of teef away from you - and when i was lickle they took somefing else away that wasn't teefs:shock:

anyway, the laydee stuck the big thing in my mouf and i chewed it lots but it didn't snap off like a greeny beany or a crunchie! she said my teefs were ok for now and mummy was happy.

she tried to cutted the ends of my toes off too and poked me in the eyes:shock:

then the worst bit:( she plonked me on a metal thing covered wiv a towel and chuckled! she said summat like 200g since last time and then i heard mummy say 'yup, dye-it'.

ru i like being a black bunny cos they is mummy's faves but she likes purple and i don't want to be dye-it'd purple:shock:

and even worse - mummy hardly gived me any pellets this morning:cry:

do you all fink i have to do the 'dye-it' fing or can i stay a black bunny?
DSCF0111.jpg

eric xxx

I don't know Eric, but if you come and live with me I won't 'Dye' you. You're perfect!

eric: i've asked mummy for more pellets but she said no cos you're a chunky monkey:shock:

now she wants me to be a purple monkey:shock: if i was brave enough to go to the outside without mum i'd be off right now but i'm only ickle and big noises scare me. so does the face eating essie-mae who plays out there a lot:(

Blackberry: Hey, Eric, come and live with me and the gang! Our mummy doesn't let us have lots of pellets either, but she never dyes us!!!! You'd fit in well with us four 'cos we're all handsome black bunnies too :thumb:

Blackberry: Hey, Eric, come and live with me and the gang! Our mummy doesn't let us have lots of pellets either, but she never dyes us!!!! You'd fit in well with us four 'cos we're all handsome black bunnies too :thumb:

eric:
would you try to hump my head or eat my face tho? and promise you wouldn't laugh at my missing nose? (i is such a pooooor bunny *sniff* others have always picked on me cos i'm not like them).

oooohhhh, sweetheart cabbage:D mummy does love me:love:

Awwww, Eric you need to train your hoomins better...... or just pack a bag and come to live with me. ;)

awwww you poor little man. i must confess purple is my favourite colour so i think you should be brave and let it happen :lol::lol:

eric:
would you try to hump my head or eat my face tho? and promise you wouldn't laugh at my missing nose? (i is such a pooooor bunny *sniff* others have always picked on me cos i'm not like them).

oooohhhh, sweetheart cabbage:D mummy does love me:love:

Blackberry: Hmmm, well, I have to admit that I do try and hump Butter's head sometimes, but Butters, Dan & Clo are all well behaved! I think you are very handsome, even with a dodgy nose. Clo is the piggy round here, but even he wouldn't try and eat your face. (You can bring Esme too, cos she's pretty :love:)

Blackberry: Hmmm, well, I have to admit that I do try and hump Butter's head sometimes, but Butters, Dan & Clo are all well behaved! I think you are very handsome, even with a dodgy nose. Clo is the piggy round here, but even he wouldn't try and eat your face. (You can bring Esme too, cos she's pretty :love:)

eric:

thank you blackberry:) i would bring esme too - she's gorgeous but she's a rabbit and i'm not too sure what to do around rabbits. they're a bit scary:( i decided ages ago that mummy is my bestest friend - unless she dye's me purple:?

eric:
thanks big but i'm hiding now just in case - not coming out til mummy puts her felty material stuff away or she'll be making me a dress too:shock: and i still can't see any more pellets:(
DSCF0096.jpg

Awwwh Eric, you poor thing. Aunty Becca has a spare lounge here, if the abuse gets too bad you can come and stay here ;) ;) xXx

its eric's slave here now:roll: he's told me to let you know that he's tooo sleepy to do any more typing at the moment as he's had some nice tea and is flopped out happily:D

just gone to feed the hammies and he tried to get in the tub their food is in:shock: he does sometimes get a pea flake (hence the excitement) but anyone would think i was starving him:roll:

all he's had is a bit less cabbage and a few less pellets! greedy moo:roll:

Back