• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Places to adopt

snuffle_munch

Warren Scout
Hi Everyone,

My boyfriens birthday is coming up. He really wants a black and white mini lop so im on the hunt. We already have a house rabbit, so looking fora friend for him as well. There is a place in Edinburgh called paws and they said theyd do the bonding for us.

Could anyone tell if you know any other adoption places in Edinburgh.

Many Thanks :wave:

I don't sorry. Just to say WELL DONE for adopting a rescue bun, and welcome to RU! :wave:

Oh, and is your house bun neutered already?

Last edited:
Thank you, Id rather a bunny had a good life with us then be in an anminal rescue. And theres always lots of people out there that would rather take a baby ones home.

Yeah hes be neutered for about 5 months now. Would love to get him a lady friend. I know I should be choose about colours its just my OH really loves the black and white lops:D

I foster for paws rescue in Edinburgh and I have done a few of there bondings for them . I know wer are over run with rabbits there at the moment and have a waiting list for more to come in ...Also they have been 3 litters of rabbits in the past few weeks we have rescued .If you want to know anything about any we have in give me a shout or pop along to the rescue

Back