• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Haha!! Winnie has found an unconventional toy.....

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_2799.jpg

IMG_2802.jpg

IMG_2803.jpg

Haha!! Silly mooo!! She started attacking it when I was sweeping up.... I put it down and she started throwing it around and digging it! She is so funny!!! :love::love:

haha! omg. Fiver has an obsession with attacking the brush! i love how little things like that become a huuuge enemy that must be destroyed!

Haha, snap! Mine loves the brush, she has two and a matching scuttle which she throws around :lol:

4-6-2010052.jpg

Edit: Please excuse the foot :oops: I didn't notice or it would've been cropped. :lol:

Pip does it too :love: I had hoped when I started sweeping while she is in the hutch she would just keep out the way.....But nooo instead she has to come over, inspect, chase, try to grab and generally 'help' the tidy up - which in effect often 'helps' cause more mess!:lol:

I can't sweep up without my brush being pounced on/bitten/grunted at/boxed:lol::lol: Its quite funny watching them attack silly little things:lol::lol::lol:
Winter is sooo pretty:love::love::love::love:

Arr yes my Sparkle used to do that and go in the clean corner and thump his paw as if to say " you are moveing my stuff " naughty human.:lol:

Thank you everyone for your kind comments, I told Win you all think she is pretty but I think she already knows!! Hahaha :love::love:

Back