• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lyric and Tiny are going for bonding!!!!!

oooo good luck, Are these the 2 you tried to bond before??

Bonding vibes coming your way

Yes:shock: Tiny was hanging off Lyric last time:shock: That was a few months ago now though ive been waiting till Jill had chance to try them because i wasnt trying again!!!!!!

Yes:shock: Tiny was hanging off Lyric last time:shock: That was a few months ago now though ive been waiting till Jill had chance to try them because i wasnt trying again!!!!!!

Dont blame you :shock:

Good luck then Jill!!!! :lol:

Oh good luck, I was wondering about these two the other day and if they have bonded. Poor Dexter has lost 2 wives in the short time he has been here and is now on his own again :( I really hope Tiny ends up happily bonded :love:

my kitchen!
and can you ask Neil to make it 6.30..as I'm passing there at that time so don't want to wait half an hour?
if he can't make it that time..then it would have to be tomorrow..sorry to mess about at last minute

Who's the prospective couple? Can I see pics pls? You have so many I don't know who's who :D

:lol: I need a new sig Neither are on there :lol:
Heres Lyric
100_0616.jpg

100_0663.jpg

And Tiny
100_0648.jpg

100_0647.jpg

It hasnt gone Well:( Tiny just kept going for Lyric,So they have come home seperate,I will prob be looking for a new home for Tiny now:(

Back