• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ok We All Do It!

jody

Alpha Buck
i would love to know who has nick names for their buns lol My bun is called Turnip , but his nick name is turnipynipynoos!:oops::oops:

Lets hear from you people as insane as me! :lol::lol:

All said in a silly voice just to confirm to the neighbours I am actually barmy :lol: Sometimes I sing their names aswell
Jingle = Jingy or Jings
Nessie = Ness or Nessienessienomnoms or myNestle
Gizmo = Gizzygizzygizmo or Giz

Ruby's Ruby Roo, or Roobs.

Pixie is Pix or little Pickle

Hector is just Hector...I love his name too much to shorten it.

I've been calling Eddie Ed more than Eddie.

All pretty tame nicknames really :lol:

All said in a silly voice just to confirm to the neighbours I am actually barmy :lol: Sometimes I sing their names aswell
Jingle = Jingy or Jings
Nessie = Ness or Nessienessienomnoms or myNestle
Gizmo = Gizzygizzygizmo or Giz

oh thank god its not just me! :lol::lol:

My Sooty never gets called Sooty, it's always Soot or Sooty-Bum, My OH thinks thats his actual full name and asked me why they dont shout Sooty-Bum when they call him to go in at the vets!:lol:

OK here wgo go, this is going to be embarrassing :oops:

Timmy is: Tim Tim, Tim Tim Cheroo, cheroddle, Eggsy, Eggsy bibble, Bibble, Egg boy (not sure where the egg thing cam from, just stuck with him from a baby he doesnt smell of eg or anything :lol:) piglet or pegglet :oops:

Mimi is: Momo, Moomoo, Moomin, Mooms :oops:

xxx

I tend not to give my animals nick names and dont like using them with people either:oops:

Apart form Feegal, who is shortened to Fee as in all the blinking vet fees I have to pay for him:lol:

Mischa; Mischief, my special boy, my little boy, baby

Mini; Minx, my pretty lady, Mims

Nutmeg; 'NO!' (oh no, hang on, that's not right), Meggy, Nutty, Meggy Moos (sung to the tune of Peggy Sue)

Smudge; My big boy, Mudge, Mudgey, Smudgey

Mine have loads of nicknames, but Buttercup fares the worst: Butters, Butterlicious, Utterly Butterly and ........Butterballs!

thanks! :D I was calling turnip silly names and thought other people must , surley lol

:thumb: Can you imagine if everyone started posting - No that's a really bad idea, no you shouldn't do that you'll confuse them :lol:

I used to call my house bun..snucklebunny bum bum..he was called Huckleberry and is no longer with me :cry::cry: i also call candy...candy poops....trixie...trixabelle :love:

Nope, I can confirm that I am a loon too :wave:

Jose: Hose, Hosey, Hosey-Wosey

Rainbow: Bow Bow, My Little Man, Mommys Little Munchkin

Paddy: Mr Paddy, Pad, Paddy-Waddy, Paddy Big Bum, P***y Pants Paddy (rhymes with missy :lol: )

Peaches: Miss Peaches, Big Bum Peaches, Peachy-Weachys, P***y Pants Peaches

:oops:

Back