• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looked out of the window last night...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
to see Strawbs chasing Bungle and my OH chasing Strawbs round the garden! The back door was open and my OH was feeing Strawbs and at exactly the same time Bungle ran outside Strawbs ran out of his wendy house!

Strawberry was not impressed at Bungle being on his garden so made him do 5 laps with him chasing him!

There is no agression between them, Strawbs just likes to be incharge! We managed to grab Bungle and bring him back in- I think he will look both ways before going outside now!

If there's no aggression between them, does that mean a potential bond?

Bet that both looked scary and hilarious all at the same time :lol:

If there's no aggression between them, does that mean a potential bond?

Bet that both looked scary and hilarious all at the same time :lol:

Jill tried to bond them but becasue Bungle is so wimpy and nervous and Strawbs is so bossy it wasnt working. It may be an option using a slow bond process.

It was quite amusing!

:lol: I bet that was a funny sight!!
Your OH sounds very good with the buns, it's nice that he is so involved with them :D

:lol: I bet that was a funny sight!!
Your OH sounds very good with the buns, it's nice that he is so involved with them :D

He is good with them.

Ive had alot on at work recently and been at the hospital visiting my Nana so he has had to do alot. Plus my hayfever is too bad in a morning for me to go out to them so he does the morning feeds and I do the evening usually.

Back