• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoomins are only good for one thing.....

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
..... says King Alfie. And that one thing is feeding me grass by hand ..... I don't want a crick in my neck from bending to reach the grass myself now, do I? :lol::lol:

DSCF9757700x525.jpg

Pssst, gotta love Bubbles turning her back on the world: "I want to be alone" :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

That is bunnies to a tee! People go one abouts cats being dissaproving and hooman-hating but buns are by far the best for this!! :love::lol:

Awwww King Alfie looks very demanding, but you can do anything for that squidgy face:love::love::love::love::love: And even though I can't see Bubbles' face I love her bunny bottom:love::love:

Dudley: Wow Alfie mate how did you train yous hoomin so well?? Did it take very long I feel like some handfeeding myself especially on those hot days so now would be a good time to train the mummy!!

Could he 'be' more spoilt :lol:

Oh yes, there's always room for improvement. Next he'll be wanting me to eat his cecals for him but I've got to draw the line somewhere. :shock: :mrgreen:

Alfie: Dudley mate, it's taken two years of extensive training & I think breaking a leg helped (go for the sympathy vote ;)).

wally4eva, Bubbles is off taking some photos of herself; she told me I must post one later to prove her face is as pretty as her bottom. ;) :lol:

Oh yes, there's always room for improvement. Next he'll be wanting me to eat his cecals for him but I've got to draw the line somewhere. :shock: :mrgreen::lol:

:shock: Oh pleeease!

'Tis one spoilt bunneh there's no doubt about it. As for the cecals, he does need them so I think you just need to chew them a bit and then give them back to him to swallow :roll::lol::lol:

:shock: Oh pleeease!

'Tis one spoilt bunneh there's no doubt about it. As for the cecals, he does need them so I think you just need to chew them a bit and then give them back to him to swallow :roll::lol::lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: I feel like barfing at the thought of it. I loves my bunnies but not THAT much. :lol::lol::lol:

Back