• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gah, Why is it OK to Joke About Rabbit Welfare Needs

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:censored:

They are talking about the Pet Bun (Barney) who has allegedly been released by AR Activists. Anne Mitchell (RWAF) was on saying about how it is cruel to release a Pet Rabbit into the wild but equally cruel to keep him in a tiny hutch.

Jeremy Vine (I am so fantastic, I am a Journalist dont you know :roll:) was barely able to stifle laughs when listening to the REAL welfare needs of Pet Rabbits. He could not believe a Rabbit could live in the house as part of the Family.

One bloke called in saying he shot wild Rabbits and some were black or grey and obviously not truly wild. Oh I am such a wonderful person Vine chuckled so you could be shooting Rabbits that were once someones Pet'

I'd like to slap the pompous git :evil:

as i commented in the other thread, i tried to send a comment in, im not a fan or vine he cut the last woman off rudely as normal "Its my show and only my views are accepted no one elses ":evil:

i dont know why he even did a topic on it if he wasnt that interested,

trying to find the LBC show earlier today about rabbit to listen to that, I cant get LBC here but mate text me about it

on last night " Mary queen of shops" there was a woman who worked in a place that sold pets..said she had bought a bun and a gp but a fox got them..Mary laughed:censored:

I've never liked Jeremy Vine and switch the Radio off when he comes on....... his show is all about him and his opinions. :roll:

on last night " Mary queen of shops" there was a woman who worked in a place that sold pets..said she had bought a bun and a gp but a fox got them..Mary laughed:censored:

:censored::censored::censored:

With all the man-eating fox stories about at the moment, let's hope Mary's next on the fox's menu. :evil:

I'm sure some people laugh purely because they have nothing intelligent to say. :roll:

Back