• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay, my buns are healthy!

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
I'm so happy at the moment. My beautiful Ginger Bun if full of beans and twice as greedy! :D It had got to the point where he was needing dentals every 3 weeks, and never really recovered inbetween, but it's been 5 or 6 weeks since his last and he's not showing the signs yet! :D

It just goes to show I am doing the right thing by putting him through them.

Im pleased youre pleased.
Having poorly bunnies or bunnies that need a bit more extra care is worrying...not to mention costly, but we do it out of love.(and cos I fancy the vet!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:):wave:

:D:D:D:D:D:D
Wooooop!! I'm glad Ginger Bun is happy and nomming away!!
I am lucky enough *touches wood* to have never had a dental bun, so I can only imagine the heartache and upset that dental bun owners have to go through, let alone the pain and confusion the poor buns have to experience :cry: so I'm so happy that you realise that it's all so worth it :D Your buns are so well looked after, that I'd never doubt your actions anyway.
Im glad you're happy, I bet Ginger bun is too!!!

Ps. I swear I met your sister yesterday... she tried to get Amber's metal band off her ankle but we couldn't do it as the metal was too strong :( it's ok though, it'l come off when she's under GA ;)

I swear I met your sister yesterday... she tried to get Amber's metal band off her ankle but we couldn't do it as the metal was too strong :( it's ok though, it'l come off when she's under GA ;)

Yeah, that was her! :D She said to say hi, so 'hi'! :wave:

Hang on a sec and I'll PM you...

They're still going strong! I can't believe it - it must have been at least 10 weeks since Ginge has had his last dental. I'm soooo happy! :D

Back