• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobby loves me again

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Since she has been bonded with carlo she really doesn't have that much interest in me:cry:

Well the last couple of days I have not been at work, and she has been following me round the house like a pup:love:

I can't even go to the loo:lol::oops:

She also has been jumping up on the sofa to watch tv with me, just like when she was a baby:love:

Its the best feeling when the norty/shy ones start loving you back. Carlisle is now taking food from my hands massive shock!!! and Dexter is loving me to the point where Jasper gets bitten if I stroke him first :roll: I was putting lino tiles in their new hutch yesterday and Jasper started liking my bum :lol: (I had a builders bum whilst I was leaning in the hutch) Honestly this last week I've been really loving my buns. Everyone is so settled and happy I could cry. Carlisle is looking so handsome and confident as well it just swells my heart. I'm so proud of them. Its times like this that you realise what its all about. Whether its watching tv with Bobby or having your bum liked by Jasper :lol:

Its the best feeling when the norty/shy ones start loving you back. Carlisle is now taking food from my hands massive shock!!! and Dexter is loving me to the point where Jasper gets bitten if I stroke him first :roll: I was putting lino tiles in their new hutch yesterday and Jasper started liking my bum :lol: (I had a builders bum whilst I was leaning in the hutch) Honestly this last week I've been really loving my buns. Everyone is so settled and happy I could cry. Carlisle is looking so handsome and confident as well it just swells my heart. I'm so proud of them. Its times like this that you realise what its all about. Whether its watching tv with Bobby or having your bum liked by Jasper :lol:

Aw I love it that Carlisle isn't so shy now:love:

Carlo was a bit nervey when we first got him, probably to with the changes that have occured, he is like a different bun now.. well done bunnies:lol:

Back