• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Overindulgance....just laying there :S

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Came downstairs just now to find 2 bags of bellets strewn over the floor of the bunnies room. They had been up on the side ON TOP of a pile of stuff....so god knows how they got them down. And there is a BOX of fenugreek crunchies of which there are just empty packets.
Is there any problems I should now look out for seeing as thyey've stuffed themselves silly?
What BAD bunnies!!!!

U/D:
Having crawled around on the floor with a dustpan and brush....and judging by the level in the box, they've eaten about 1/4 of a bag of excel lite and 2.5 bags of fenugreek crunchies :no:.
Needless to say they won't be getting breakfast OR dinner today (heaps of hay is always available though)
They've eaten about 2 weeks worth of pellets :shock:

Last edited:
My buns broke out of their pen yesterday and Eli managed to get the lid off the box of food

ajw5rm.jpg

naughty bunnies!!!
I hope they're ok and it doesn't wreak too much havoc with their guts.

Came downstairs just now to find 2 bags of bellets strewn over the floor of the bunnies room. They had been up on the side ON TOP of a pile of stuff....so god knows how they got them down. And there is a BOX of fenugreek crunchies of which there are just empty packets.
Is there any problems I should now look out for seeing as thyey've stuffed themselves silly?
What BAD bunnies!!!!

U/D:
Having crawled around on the floor with a dustpan and brush....and judging by the level in the box, they've eaten about 1/4 of a bag of excel lite and 2.5 bags of fenugreek crunchies :no:.
Needless to say they won't be getting breakfast OR dinner today (heaps of hay is always available though)
They've eaten about 2 weeks worth of pellets :shock:

:shock: Hope they don't suffer any ill effects, naughty naughty little tykes, I suppose there will be quite a bit of output now so I would be watching for that, when that starts to appear I would imagine it's a good sign.

:shock: Hope they don't suffer any ill effects, naughty naughty little tykes, I suppose there will be quite a bit of output now so I would be watching for that, when that starts to appear I would imagine it's a good sign.

I'll still give them loads of hay as usual.....just no pellets.
I'm expecting them to drink quite a lot too....their trays get emptied every day though so it should be easy to keep track of.
Such bad little monsters :love:

Bobby and Carlo got hold of the treat bag with all the excel apple snaps in there they ate all of them:shock:

The only effects I had was them leaving their "special poops".. Norty bunnehs

Well, I;ve been keeping a close eye on them all of today...and all they've done is lay flopped out on the floor.....with an occasional visit to the poo box.
They're not hunched up....litterally flat out on the floor, so I don't think they are in pain.
Are they just sleeping it off do you recon? Like we do after a massive meal? I don't know how they managed to fit that much inside them if I'm honest :lol:

awww hope they are ok, just to keep an eye as Sooty always laid flat out when she had tummy problems. She kept getting up thn flopping out.

I hope they are ok x

Back