• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

DFH - Sample?

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone know if it's possible to get a sample of dust free hay? According to their site it seems the smallest they do is two sacks and that's still £18. Tis a lot if the buns decide not to like it.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a sample of dust free hay? According to their site it seems the smallest they do is two sacks and that's still £18. Tis a lot if the buns decide not to like it.

If you pm me your address i can send you a sample of the stalky one *(although it aint as stalky as it used to be now!!)
How much would you need, a couple of handfuls?

I would be able to post it to you on friday x

Ooh that would be fantastic! A couple of handfuls will be plenty! I just need to know if they will eat it or not.

I'll PM you.

I've had DFH stalky, soft and timothy. Without a doubt their favourite is stalky, although the latest batch isn't a patch on last year's stuff. The buns definitely are not as keen on it. But stalky is usually the most favoured by most people's buns on RU. The piggies, on the other hand, much prefer soft.

I got their timothy hay from Animal Magic and they love it. They eat virtually every last scrap.

Back