• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I don't know how those of you with stasis bunnies do it... UD Argh, not again!

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Smudge has just given me a shock by refusing to eat. In about half an hour all I could get him to eat was one fenugreek crunchie and 2 pellets, everything else he refused before finally eating some veg after I took it away for 15 minutes and did my best to ignore him before giving it back to him in his 'safe place' (had to take it away or the other two would've finished it off).

Shook me to the core. What with one bun low weight, another recovering from a nasty laceration, last thing I need is a stasis bun!

How do those of you who experience this regularly cope! :shock:

Last edited:
i just keep going to do all i can for them and catch up on my sleep when they are hopefully picking up. i have has such a bad time with mine since feb that I am paranoid about going out and leaving them. i work from home most of the time and am constantly going downstairs to check they are all ok

He's doing it again *sigh* Just sitting where he feels safe ignoring every piece of food I give him so I've come away for a while and left a small pile of food by him.

I don't cope really I'm paranoid she's going into stasis all the time.

Oh yes, I remember that feeling. :( If I got bunnies again, I wonder if I would ever lose the fear of thinking 'I wonder if they will eat this' every time it came to feeding time!!

Best of luck, Schuette. x

He's had two crunchies, a pellet and a small piece of kale. I wonder if he has the hump because there's no spring greens. Or maybe he's missing his lady.

It's difficult to tell as he's with two other bunnies. I think so. He's had a kohlrabi leaf. It's all gone now though as the other two have been 'helping' :roll: I only had enough for half their usual, they're be getting some more when my Mum gets home with some spring green.

ETA: Thank goodness for that. He's been nomming again. Wish he wouldn't worry me like that.

Last edited:
Back