• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rimmi and Winni are acting funny......

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
They're really grumbly with each other, actually pulling fur every now and again and scrapping......Winni is also scent marking which she doesn't usually do....is she tryin to take dominance from Rimmi?

Does anyone elses bonded buns get a grump on at each other? :?

Maybe on the clothes I was wearing earlier.... I went to Alices and held one bun (tiny neutered boy) ? They were a bit like it yesterday though.....hope it's not my fault!!!

Can you think of any similar pattern to when Winni had a grump at you before? It does sound as if something that you wear/smell of etc occasionally is upsetting them :?

Can you think of any similar pattern to when Winni had a grump at you before? It does sound as if something that you wear/smell of etc occasionally is upsetting them :?

Must be Alices.....maybe it's the smell of her big dog, Bobbi? I suppose with her bad eyesight, the smell of a preditor must not be pleasent! Does that sound plausable?

Must be Alices.....maybe it's the smell of her big dog, Bobbi? I suppose with her bad eyesight, the smell of a preditor must not be pleasent! Does that sound plausable?
When I have been playing with Ians dads staffy Bentley Carlo won't go near me and he bites Bob so I would say yeah sounds like it could be it

Whenever I go someone and have been in contact with other buns I strip as soon as I'm in the door, wash the clothes and go shower, Poppy in particular goes a bit crazy if she smells other buns or animals.

I would say it is definitely the smell of other buns or the dog

Back