• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Castiel Periscoping!!!

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Finally I got a pic of him periscoping!

DSCI0013.jpg

DSCI0009.jpg

You went shopping and never got me anything, how rude

DSCI0001-1.jpg

DSCI0006.jpg

DSCI0007.jpg

:love: I love it when they periscope.

Did you call him Castiel, after Castiel in Supernatural by any chance?

Yes I did :D going to call his wifeybun Ruby! I know it doesn't make sense like :lol:

Me too, I've never been able to get a picture in time before

Bensonlola, hopefully, not til we move though because I don't think I can fit in another set up until they bond or if they don't get on, and I want them to have lots of room :love::love:

Yes I did :D going to call his wifeybun Ruby! I know it doesn't make sense like :lol:

LOL - I always liked that name and now have a new bun (inherited from someone who no longer wanted her). I was watching Supernatural and there it was - her name is now Cassie. It couldn't be Castiel as that is a man's name :lol:

LOL - I always liked that name and now have a new bun (inherited from someone who no longer wanted her). I was watching Supernatural and there it was - her name is now Cassie. It couldn't be Castiel as that is a man's name :lol:

:lol::lol: how strange, I wonder if they realise they've sparked a load of bunny names! I have a hamster called Dean as well :oops::lol:

He was called Pepsi when we got him but I didn't think it suited him, I suggested Castiel almost as a joke but it really suits him :love::love: my little angel bun :love:

Aww great pictures! He is gorgeous:love::love:
Archie periscopes all the time, it always makes me smile. I'm always too slow with my camera though:roll:

:love::love:SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:love::love:

Darn it I'm getting slow!!

Post 9 on a Castiel pic :no: and I'm sure I posted some before you didn't even comment on. He'll think you don't love him anymore :lol:

Mrs Ord - I know :shock: but I can't leave him as a single bun :(

Back