• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where did the day go?

Indie22

Young Bun
Yesterday I decided that today id gut the rabbit shed, disinfect hutches the lot but didnt think it would take too long. Started 10 ish and mucked about with them till 4pm! I washed all the hutches down, with 2 entire maturing boys around the place was white everywhere! I bought some of that sticky back water proof paper stuff for kitchens bathrooms etc and put backgrounds on the hutches. I got one thats like metal and the other like wavy water. I need more but it looks good so far. The rabbits will be so confused when they come in tonight! Have you ever had to remove sticky back paper from a cheeky little rabbit who is walking round gathering shavings and spreading it in all the nice tidy places.

paper.jpg

I need to find a pink one.

Anyone know any good makes of 5x2 hutches, I was planning on getting the same make but they have discontinued.

Good job! :lol: Sorry, I don't know any good 5ft hutches - why are you buying new ones? Are you going to get the boys neutered, and bond them?

Back