• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

deleted

People at Uni aren't allowed pets so I'm guessing she will have to get rid of her at some point :? Poor rabbit.

Some people at uni are. it just depends on your landlord. I'm lucky that my landlord this year was excited about me having house rabbits, and she even popped over to see them :lol: I'm guessing by indor cage you mean one of the tiny nero cages? :( I hope for the bunnys sake it isn't iceberg lettuce :( I spend more on veg for my bunnies than i do food for myself!! :oops:

Well my four are extremely skittish and very wary of humans etc. We think their dad was wild and their mum was a tame holland lop. I think some of them would have survived okay in the wild, but the average life of a wild bunny is about a year or so, so I would never advocate anyone doing it :?

Some people at uni are. it just depends on your landlord. I'm lucky that my landlord this year was excited about me having house rabbits, and she even popped over to see them :lol: I'm guessing by indor cage you mean one of the tiny nero cages? :( I hope for the bunnys sake it isn't iceberg lettuce :( I spend more on veg for my bunnies than i do food for myself!! :oops:

Ohhh I was assuming it was the first year dorm room the OP was talking about - in which case you aren't allowed pets.

And yes I spend a lot of money on my buns diet haha.

Back