• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ozzy Bear

Bunnie_Mummy

Young Bun
We woke this morning to find our giant french lop, Ozzy Bear had died.
He was 3 1/2 years old. Too young :(

We have had him cremated, and hes back with us now.

We have a lop/cross; Poppy. We rescued her, she is neuted, and was Ozzy Bears bestfriend and soulmate. She is doing ok, eating, sleeping, looking for him.
She has a large snuggle teddy bear in their cage, and a towel over it, which smell's of Ozzy. We are worried about her, she hasnt been on her own for a while, and (were not sure if this is too soon, which it is, but we are looking in a few weeks for another soulmate for her; another giant french lop, (cat sized :) as Ozzy bear was a big bum :p with such a character, and looks as if it say "mummy... it wasnt me!" And grumpy at times, growling at people he didnt know :) Laying in front of my chair when I read, as if protecting me.

We would like to rescue again, giving a chance for an unloved bunny, to come into our home, and be a best friend to Poppy. A neuted male, of loving nature and character, a house bunny.

We live near Sheffield, and it would be in the next few weeks.

I dont really know what else to put now.

Only, I love you always Big Bum :)

Mummy xx

Sorry to hear about your loss, I think you are right by looking into finding her a new partner I personally think that it is kinder to keep rabbits with a partener, especially if they are used to having a companion.

Take a look in the rabbits up for adoption I' sure that you will find a suitable bunny nearby x

Back