• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I rescued him :)

Michelle_stt

Alpha Buck
Hi everyone.

As some of you know. I was in a situation about whether to rescue a baby dutch bunny after his parents and some litter mates were killed by a dog.

Well after talking with you all on here we decided we have room in our lives and hearts for another bunny.

He arrived tonight and oh my. He is absoloutley stunning!

He is so small compared to my other 2. He has lovely big blue eyes! He is so friendly already considering what he has been through!

I proudly introduce Jakey
P120710_1912.jpg

P120710_1912_01.jpg

P120710_1931.jpg

P120710_1931_02.jpg

He's really beautiful, his eyes are so lovely :love::love: and his fur is quite an unusual colour as well :D

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
I am SO happy!! Not only for you (because he is soo squishable!) but also for little Jakey! I knew deep down after reading your posts last night that he'd end up with you, thanks for posting pics, he's gorgeous!! :love::love:

:love::love::love::love: He is sooo gorgeous. I really really want more bunnies now :oops:

*Dear God, please let me win several billion on the lotto so that can open a bunnie sanctuary * :lol:

omg omg omg baby dutchie :love::love::love: I should so not look, this does nothing for me trying not too add more to my collection :lol:

Back