• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybody feed their rabbits or piggies lavendar?

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
I've read you can but I'm too chicken to try it!!! I'm also too afraid to give them the Nastershums (cant spell that) I grew for them! :roll:

Yes I did last year and Feegal and Sally really liked it.

I *think* its edible for humans too, but I dont want to say it is in case I kill someone:shock:

I have, but Gertie's not a fan. She loves a little bit of rosemary though, that's her treatsie while shes dieting!

We have loads of plants in the garden just for the buns. Lavendar is a great favourite along with rosemary and roses, ooooh and mint.

We have loads of plants in the garden just for the buns. Lavendar is a great favourite along with rosemary and roses, ooooh and mint.

... With the flowers and everything - the lavendar? They love rosemary and mint - I buy it in Asda though - must get some for garden to save money!:roll:

So are we sayin that if I go out to my garden now, right, pick a stalk of lavendar and give it to my piggies and rabbits - they wont die!? Are we absolutely sure about this, cause I will!! I really will!! I'm gonna do it!!!! :shock:

So are we sayin that if I go out to my garden now, right, pick a stalk of lavendar and give it to my piggies and rabbits - they wont die!? Are we absolutely sure about this, cause I will!! I really will!! I'm gonna do it!!!! :shock:

They won't die - promise! :D

hehe cool.. my mom has a lavendar plant... ive almost stripped all the roses, time to move on to a new garden victim :lol::lol::lol:

We have pots outside most of our accommodation and if rabbits died after eating lavendar our Henry Carrot Hound would have been stiff long ago!

We have planted a herb garden right outside his wendy house and everytime a potential adopter or other visitor walks past, we use it as a tool to show how you can grow bunny food in your garden (we even have little wooden notices in the flowers beds with the info on them) :oops: He gets lavendar every day!

albert stole some from the garden yesterday and is fine today - he did yawn in my face and turn away from me when I was talking to him though :?

I did it - gave a stalk to the piggies!! One is sleeping and doesn't want to come out and one sniffed it and did a lap of the c&c pen!! She is now standing beside it!! Oh oh wait - Penny has woken up and she's nibbling the lavendar!! :p

I did it - gave a stalk to the piggies!! One is sleeping and doesn't want to come out and one sniffed it and did a lap of the c&c pen!! She is now standing beside it!! Oh oh wait - Penny has woken up and she's nibbling the lavendar!! :p

:lol::lol::lol:

We have pots outside most of our accommodation and if rabbits died after eating lavendar our Henry Carrot Hound would have been stiff long ago!

We have planted a herb garden right outside his wendy house and everytime a potential adopter or other visitor walks past, we use it as a tool to show how you can grow bunny food in your garden (we even have little wooden notices in the flowers beds with the info on them) :oops: He gets lavendar every day!

Well if the piggies are still alive in the morning - I'll be brave and try Benny and Lola Bunny on it!!

Back