• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would any rescue.....?

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I dont know if this is of any use, i dont have alot of time/funds etc to do fundraising but i have noticed some rescues doing items with photos, and i just wondered if anyone would like to make use of my pet photography?

I have lots of photos that would be free to use, if more than one rescue wants to use i can give each rescue a set of photos maybe?

I could also take some specially, like if you wanted something specific? If its treading on any toes or not wanted then ignore me :lol::lol: it was just a thought. as long as my name is on the back or something in small writing for the photo etc?

I would also be happy to make some designs up myself as well as providing the photo, like a funny caption or design or something, this could save time for a rescue maybe?

Please PM me if you are interested

Im trying to find the image, i cant find on my computer ive been searching this forum for about an hour trying to find it on a thread from at least a year ago as peanut was in it :shock:

Back