• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

opinions-bunny names book-how much would you pay?

how much would you pay?

• £2.99

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • £3.99

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • £4.99

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • other

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi all
i am currently putting together a book of bunny names. I've been doing it for some time!! and am finally almost finshed. the book is A5 and has over 1700 names in alphebetical order and features some pretty bunny illustartions. it will be professionally printed by the guy who does my magazine which is fab quality.

I need to figure out a price to sell it at as i want to donate some of its proceeds to rabbit rescue..so the more i can get the better. I am currently thinking of £3.99 (which would make it £5 including postage.)

what would you pay? please vote

I think if a large portion of it is going to a charity then £5 is a good figure.
I wouldn't buy it just for the names, but I might to support the charity and look at some nice pictures. Some good bunny pun names might sway me as well (I'm thinking miss bunny penny, huckle bunny finn etc)!

I think if a large portion of it is going to a charity then £5 is a good figure.
I wouldn't buy it just for the names, but I might to support the charity and look at some nice pictures. Some good bunny pun names might sway me as well (I'm thinking miss bunny penny, huckle bunny finn etc)!

I agree.

However I would pay less than that if you've included Flopsy as a name for a rabbit - that would get you minus points Lisa. :lol:

Last edited:
Might be worth putting some care guidelines in aswell and maybe have it at a bunny and piggy book as both need rescuing.

Flopsy...as if!!! well maybe i'm fibbing!! theres all kinds of names.
you may remember a few years back a member doing a name survey..there where a huge amount of names and i was given permission to use any i wanted and in return there will be a special thank you to Ru in the book as well as advertsing rabbit rehome.
so you might see your bunny's name in there;)
i do still have room for about 20 more names if anyone has anything extra special!!

thanks to all who have voted so far please keep doing so. i haven't figured out how much will go to rescue yet as it does depend on my final printing costs but i hope it will be around £1 per book (going on a £3.99 price)

I will also be offering it to rescues at a reduced price for them to sell and make a small amount for themselves so rescue rabbits will benifit twice!

you may remember a few years back a member doing a name survey..there where a huge amount of names and i was given permission to use any i wanted and in return there will be a special thank you to Ru in the book as well as advertsing rabbit rehome.
i do still have room for about 20 more names if anyone has anything extra special!!

I bet you haven't got Spud-gun and Hedgehog in there :lol: Or Mr Bigglesworth.

Thank goodness Steve didn;t write it :roll: :lol::lol:

Can't see you using any of mine...........:lol:

Wilhemina Chocoloppit
Arthur Studd Muffin
Harriet Spam Charriot
Nonnie
Hannah Bannah Bumbelina Babyshoes :oops:
Mr Arnold Monkfish
Henry Carrot Hound
Gemaloolar
Josie Izzytwig

Can't see you using any of mine...........:lol:

Wilhemina Chocoloppit
Arthur Studd Muffin
Harriet Spam Charriot
Nonnie
Hannah Bannah Bumbelina Babyshoes :oops:
Mr Arnold Monkfish
Henry Carrot Hound
Gemaloolar
Josie Izzytwig

..... and yet, when you explain them - as you did for me once - they make perfect sense!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Might be worth putting some care guidelines in aswell and maybe have it at a bunny and piggy book as both need rescuing.

thanks-unfortunately there isn't rom to pu care guidelines in but it will have useful addresses in the back for owners to seek information such as here, rabbit welfare etc.

I wanted a book that was aimed at rabbits but i am thinking of doing a guinea pig version later.

i think it says you are very imaginative which is a compliment!!

i have squiggle piggle!, sam aloo, bonnie boo and izzy biz wid:lol::lol:

Are you by any chance an Aquarius? LOL
no capricorn..i think we are just both bunny mad!!:lol::lol:
my vet always calls out my bunnies names so make sure that i keep them shortenen for there!! i did get some looks when Squiggle hodgson was called out though!:lol::lol::lol: i'd love to hear your vet call out your names:lol:

no capricorn..i think we are just both bunny mad!!:lol::lol:
my vet always calls out my bunnies names so make sure that i keep them shortenen for there!! i did get some looks when Squiggle hodgson was called out though!:lol::lol::lol: i'd love to hear your vet call out your names:lol:

Luckily he doesn't do it - he just grins at me from across the waiting room.

Back