• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ever get the feeling your buns are plotting...

Amy.

Alpha Buck
Yesterday we sorted out the old shed and aviary so the buns could have it to play in in the day. We have an old hutch we decided to put in. It's slightly raised on the ground so Roxy had a good game running underneath it etc. This was all fine until this morning she decided to climb up the back of it :shock: (Theres a gap between the back of the hutch and the shed wall so she managed to use the two walls to climb!) The gap isn't very big and the hutch is a double storey. So of course I had vision of her getting stuck and falling and hurting herself. Luckily she came back down unhurt.

So then I had the job of blocking the gap under the hutch so she couldn't do it again. I put a piece of wood along the side as well. I just went out to see said piece of wood half way out of the ramp going into the aviary! So I put it back up again and Roxy ran in and started attacking it and trying to move it so she could carry on her 'game'. I kept stopping her and putting it back.

She and Leo then went into the aviary whilst I stayed in the shed trying to think how I can stop this. Then Leo ran in and started scrabbling at my leg. While I was distracted trying to stop my trousers from being shredded, Roxy sprints in and pulls the wood down again!

I'm sure there was some plotting going on out there :lol:
Anyone elses buns, or other pets, team up to out smart them? :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:
Your thread title made me laugh!
I can't believe you could be so cruel as to stop Roxy from playing her game :lol:
I have 7 rabbits, and they are all fairly well behaved apart from Flopsy and Furby. They don't live together, but when I spend time with them, they are very cheeky. I can't ever leave Flopsy unsupervised, he will do everything you don't want him to do. He will get up on the leather sofas and dig, he will annoy my old collie dog by nudging him when he's trying to sleep etc. Furby is just a pest, but I wouldn't have him any other way :love: He has to be involved in whatever you're doing, just say I sit down to paint my nails, or moisturise my legs, he has to be really close and make sure he's not missing anything, and just generally gets in the way! :lol:
All my other buns just do their own thing and just look at me as if to say "and what have you brought me this time, slave?!"

Back